MILITARY ISSUE – TUDOR PELAGOS FXD
1 of approx 100 Tudor Pelagos FXD issued to serving members of the elite Commando Hubert, a special forces combat diver unit of the Marine Nationale.
The military issue Pelagos FXD incorporates several features which are not found on the standard Pelago FXD that is available from Tudor retailers, as follows:
– A model specific ref # 25797B used only for the officially issued watches (similar to the vintage Rolex 5517)
– A different dial with just 2 lines of text instead of 4
– A caseback engraved with MN 21 and the model ref, serial and a unique issue number (masked in our images)
– 2 straps with an anti-luminous cover
– An invoice confirming the ‘special series’ reference, serial, unique issue number and delivery confirmation to BCRM, Commando Hubert, Toulon.
An essential addition to any true military watch collection.
For further information on the Commando Hubert click here
All watches offered for sale are searched and cleared against theft, loss & fraud on The Watch Register database and a certificate is available to the buyer upon request.